JOIN OUR TEAM
Our best asset is our staff. We hire the most motivated, collaborative, curious, strategic, and insightful people. To join our research and consulting team, you must have at least ten years of experience. Send your resume and cover letter over, and we will get back to you quickly with a response. We look forward to hearing from you!
MARKET RESEARCH SALES REPRESENTATIVE
The Market Research Sales Representative will help to build our sales and brand awareness, develop new business, and maintain client relationships over the lifetime of the account. This is a commission-only contract opportunity, and the successful candidate will be working in a “virtual” environment.
Essential Job Functions
- Generate quality sales leads through multiple channels
- Establish and maintain close relationships with market research buyers
- Make sales presentations to prospective clients and respond to RFPs
- Generate proposals in cooperation with the main office, help to negotiates deals with clients, and close business with prospective clients
- At least five years of sales experience in the market research industry is a must
- Complete understanding of market research industry, practices, and terms
- Superior writing and verbal communications skills
- Home office with Internet access
- Entrepreneurial spirit; you will be working in a virtual office without direct supervision
To apply for this position, please send a current resume and brief cover letter describing your interest and qualifications.
- A work-from-home environment with flexible work hours.
- Three weeks of vacation per year.
- Six company holidays per year.
- Cell phone allowance.