Why Choose Zeitgeist Research?
- Our programming isn’t just mobile ready. It’s mobile-optimized. Over 80% of individuals use a mobile phone. More than 40% of surveys are taken on a tablet or other mobile device. It is no longer enough to accommodate these devices. Accurate and reliable online survey software has to anticipate these devices. Our software detects what kind of a mobile or a non-mobile device the respondent is using and automatically adjust to screen width and height, video capability, and input methods, creating a seamless respondent experience.
- Our surveys keep respondents involved and interested. It’s more than just making it easy for them to respond on any device they choose to use. Getting accurate information means keeping your respondent engaged in the survey. We go beyond checkboxes and radio buttons with fun, interactive, and visually appealing surveys that ensure accurate and insightful data.
- Experience shows. All of Zeitgeist Research’s analysts have ten years or more of survey research experience. They know what you need, and they know how to get it for you. Zeitgeist Research provides you with the intelligence and knowledge that leads to exciting results and meaningful insights.
Shouldn’t you be working with Zeitgeist Research?
Where is Your Brand Positioned? Do You Know?
Brands are not stagnant but evolve over time. How does this happen? Three forces work on your brand:
- You. What you say and do in the marketplace is a strong part of your brand identity.
- Your competitors. What are your competitors up to? Have they changed their pricing in a way that makes your brand look too expensive? Have they introduced new products that make yours look less innovative? Customers are always shopping and comparing your brand to your competitors, so be sure you’re keeping up.
- The rest of the world. People’s perception of your brand is influenced by what’s going on around them. Technological advancement, socioeconomic trends, even global affairs can impact your customers’ – and non-customers’ – perceptions of your brand.
As brands evolve over time, it is important to measure how a brand’s actual position compares to what we expect it to be. You can also use this to track changes in your brand. And because it’s a Bullet Train™, it is always completed quickly and efficiently. This allows you to both monitor metrics and implement immediate changes as needed to keep up with your evolving brand environment.
The Brand Positioning Evaluation Bullet Train allows consumers to evaluate up to three different brand positioning statements. These will be evaluated on:
- Likelihood to purchase
- Likelihood to recommend
- Brand associations
- Likes and Dislikes via a concept markup tool
Note: All Bullet Train™ studies are also available as fully customizable research studies for deeper exploration and richer insights. These studies include more segments and deliver customized metrics. Custom studies have longer timelines (3–6 weeks) and pricing starts at $10,750 (plus sample costs.)