Why Choose Zeitgeist Research?
- We know ethnography. All of our researchers have conducted dozens of ethnographic projects. But their experience is not limited to ethnography – they have the well-rounded backgrounds you need to make sure ethnography is the right approach for you and fits in with your overall research program.
- Ethnographies are conducted in natural settings. The strength of ethnography is that, because they are conducted where the customer expects to be, consumers behave more naturally. Zeitgeist Research ethnographers conduct studies with real people in real situations, not in laboratories.
- We help you understand what you’re seeing and hearing. All of our researchers bring diverse backgrounds and deep experience to their projects. They help you sort out what is actionable and important from what is merely interesting, giving extra value to your research.
Shouldn’t you be working with Zeitgeist Research?
The Benefit of Understanding Real Life
Everyone lies. Oh, they don’t mean to, and certainly it is not always intentional, but we simply can’t rely on consumers to be able to tell us how and why they behave the way they do. So, while surveys are great, nothing beats seeing, listening, and experiencing the what, how and why of your customer’s behavior. Give your team a jolt of reality: this is how real people act in real life, not on paper or behind a one-way mirror.
Ethnographic research is ideal for:
- Generating new and improved product and packaging ideas
- Shaping advertising or communication strategy
- Identifying bundling, pricing and POP alternatives
Ethnography can be used on its own or in combination with other qualitative and quantitative research. We can help you determine the best way to use ethnographic research to meet your marketing challenges.